To keep billing as simple as possible and to help you plan your future costs, we charge all clients the same rate and use a sliding scale of discounts.
All rates shown are exclusive of GST or VAT.
As part of contract negotiations, you are welcome to set a limit on the maximum number of hours per day that can be worked.
If contracts are terminated prior to reaching the agreed contract period, for whatever reason, the difference between the discounted amount paid over the actual contract period discount amount will be required as payment.
To ensure a smooth handover each morning, we will be available for online meetings up to 10am in your local time. Our normal working days will be Monday to Friday, however, Saturday and Sunday working may be available upon request.
Daily/Weekly Contract Payment Terms
- 7 days from date of invoice
Monthly Contract Payment Terms
- A contract will be provided based upon mutually acceptable requirements.
- The contract needs to be signed by both parties and scanned/emailed.
- Contract renewals need to be discussed and signed off at least seven days prior to the current contract end date.
- If a renewal is not required, please notify us at least seven days prior to the current contract end date.
- We require a deposit equivalent to one week&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;rsquo;s invoice in order to secure our services. The deposit amount will be deducted from the final invoice.
- Time will be billed on a weekly basis at close of business on a Friday night and the invoice emailed to you that evening.
- Payment is expected within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Our preference is for direct credit payment to our NZ based bank account.
Should you require us to travel for any reason, reimbursement for travel and accommodation costs will be required.